I'm so glad you had a great week! Time with your boyfriend is always great when you've been apart for so long, trust me! Any ounce of time is fabulous. I'm so happy that you had such a fantastic time and that the both of you were able to reassure yourselves in your relationship! If you need anything, you know where to find me! Another countdown begins.
I'm so glad you had a great week! Time with your boyfriend is always great when you've been apart for so long, trust me! Any ounce of time is fabulous. I'm so happy that you had such a fantastic time and that the both of you were able to reassure yourselves in your relationship! If you need anything, you know where to find me! Another countdown begins.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you stayed longer... you needed that time together. I am glad I was here for you, I wish I could have done more for you.
ReplyDelete**hugs and squishes**