Sunday, March 8, 2009

Turning green

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he should be off from the 18th Dec till Jan 4th...there are not many Units that work thru Christmas... if which ever office he is tasked to or posted to is closed...its automatic leave......and it shouldnt affect his Annual Leave. also weekends dont exactly count when it comes to leave so say taking off a Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday.... only Thursday Friday and Monday actually count towards his Annual Leave.

    As for him galavanting around Central Ontario... wouldnt fly in my household... doing stuff Sometimes is fine...all the time...i dont think so. Cant prepare for the road ahead if ones spending every dime living it up in the here and now.....Everything in moderation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh if only in moderation worked! I think that him being 20 added to him being bored out of his tree sitting on PRETC, it would be impossible to get him to stay in. We've already had that discussion. His money is his money, and as long as all the bills get paid, I try not to say too much about where the rest goes, otherwise it turns into a long distance fight!

    Thanks for the info about leave! I'll have to make sure I tell him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if you decide to go to Toronto, just go and have some fun. Leave all the heavy stuff at home, let off steam, have fun and enjoy each other. There are only two in your little family so it is easier now to take the time and enjoy yourselves. You will have great memories to keep you warm. And I think you are stronger than you give yourself credit for. Take this time as "me" time. Develop yourself, do what you would like to do, take courses, work at hobbies, make new friends, get out, get involved in the MFRC activities, volunteer (I volunteered for a student dance recital - I had so much fun!) It makes the time go by faster and you know that you are living your life too, not just waiting for someone else so you can start your life. Don't do that. You are living your life now - look at it as making yourself the best Sara, wife/partner/love for your hubby, well rounded and strong, capable and beautiful. Pining for someone is fine, we all need our time to work out those feeling and cry a few tears, but realize that you have to keep moving forward. Make goals, plans and work towards them, and most of all know that even if you are "alone" you are not alone because we are all walking alongside you, even if you cannot see us. And remember that you can get through this and be better stronger, because honestly, things are not going to get easier, sometimes they will be definitely easier, but sometimes they will be harder, and like others before us, you can rise to the challenge and be the best Sara for your man!

    ReplyDelete